Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Please...someone help me

I'm always thinkng of you where ever I was...what ever I do..what ever I eat..even  when I sleep I always dream of you..


I don't really know what is it...but as far as know this feeling keep coming and make my self sometime uncontrolable...Cold be this is call the word L.O.V.E...or just my self  "perasan" only...!!

Can any one helping me to solve this matter ,,,because it make me sooo unthinkable and feel like I'm flying or floating in the air without direction ....??????





p/s: I'm flying without wings....











3 comments:

  1. eeuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwww............pape ntah..anak dah 3 bro oiii...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanya kucing ni aje yg faham...akan perasaannye...miiiaaowww....miiaaauww...maaauuu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahaha..cari feel tuk drama baru ker abg aqasha...hihihih

    ReplyDelete